Professional and Practical
As a qualified Chartered Town Planner with over 13 years experience working in both local authority planning departments and private practice, I fully understand the complexities of the planning system. Also being qualified in Historic Environment Conservation with extensive experience in this field, within both the public and private sector, I offer a similar service to that provided in relation to planning applications for schemes within Conservation Areas and in relation to Listed Buildings.
Planning applications and enforcement
- Pre-application advice on development potential and Development Appraisals, including formal pre-application submissions and discussions with local planning authorities where required.
- All developments catered for, from house extensions and conservatories to housing and retail schemes.
- Submission of planning applications to the local authority.
- Preparation of Design and Access statements and other planning statements as required.
- A comprehensive appeal service should planning permission be refused.
- Advice on the need for Planning Obligations (Section 106 Agreements and CIL) and negotiation with the local authority.
- Guidance on enforcement and negotiation with the local authority.
- Submission of written representations in support of or against the granting of planning permission.
- Representation of applicants, objectors or other interested parties at Local Authority Planning Committee meetings and appeals.
- Advice on planning policy and the promotion of sites for development through the Local Development Framework (LDF) and Local Plan process.
- The submission of representations to the LDF and Local Plan.
Conservation and Heritage
- Specialist advice on Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas.
- Heritage Statements and Heritage inserts for Design and Access statements and other submissions.
- Heritage advice and submissions for Appeals of refusal of Listed Building Consent, Conservation Area Consent and other applications with Heritage and Conservation issues.